This is a fortunately small update to the post about Windows Phone 7.x and SAML SharePoint sites I originally wrote here: http://blogs.technet.com/b/speschka/archive/2011/09/09/windows-phone-7-and-other-mobile-access-to-sharepoint-2010-saml-sites-after-applying-sp1-and-june-2011-cu.aspx. I was asked today about Windows Phone 8 support for SharePoint SAML sites on both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013. Well the short and good news is that it all seems to work flawlessly. I was able to access my SharePoint 2010 site without having to modify the web.config as I described in the above post. Support on SharePoint 2013 was even better – when I opened the site it automatically recognized that I was using a mobile device and so it rendered a nice mobile friendly view of the site contents for me. Not only that, but I tested my new SharePoint App that runs in a SAML site on my phone (and uses CSOM to retrieve data from a SharePoint SAML site) and it all worked flawlessly – the circle here is basically complete. I'll have more details in a future post on hooking up SharePoint Apps in FBA and SAML SharePoint sites to provider-hosted apps in FBA and SAML sites, but for now just wanted to report the happily uneventful news for Windows Phone 8. I am using the Nokia Lumia 920 by the way and it has been great!