Configuring custom SSL ports on ISA/TMG server for forward proxy

By default SSL port is 443 , we can use script given on and name of tool is ISA tunnel port range. We can download it and add custom SSL ports as shown below

using same script we can also delete custom SSL ports. Usage is explained above.

Updated section below (10 Dec 2014)

e. so I saw messages below and yes the link i have given above does not work so i have created the script file using article ( and i m uploading them here(attached is the addtprange.vbs to add tunnel port range.), Please find them attached here

you can run it as

CScript AddTPRange.vbs RangeName PortNumber

e.g. CScript AddTPRange.vbs customport 433

I can not attach another script here, to show the ranges here(it does not allow uploading more then 1 file), so i m pasting that as it is below

**************************copy the script below and save it as showtpranges.vbs*********************

Sub ShowTPRanges()

' Create the root object.

Dim root  ' The FPCLib.FPC root object

Set root = CreateObject("FPC.Root")

' Declare the other objects needed.

Dim isaArray     ' An FPCArray object

Dim tpRanges     ' An FPCTunnelPortRanges collection

Dim tpRange      ' An FPCTunnelPortRange object

' Get references to the array object

' and the collection of tunnel port ranges.

Set isaArray = root.GetContainingArray()

Set tpRanges = isaArray.ArrayPolicy.WebProxy.TunnelPortRanges

If tpRanges.Count > 0 Then

For Each tpRange In tpRanges

WScript.Echo tpRange.Name & ": " & tpRange.TunnelLowPort & "-" & tpRange.TunnelHighPort

WScript.Echo "No tunnel port ranges are defined."

End If

End Sub

to see existing ranges

CScript showtpranges.vbs

You have the script now attached 🙂

2. Vishal says:

hi can you please share the script as we are unable to access the website. Thanks.

3. Ravi says:

Plz share the script ,i am unable to access website.

4. Naman Garg says:

I run this this script shared. But still the website was not accessible. When I checked ISA 2006 logs, error code changed to 10061. Can you please guide me.

5. Naman Garg says:

There was some issue in firewall. We checked it and now website is working fine. Thank you for the script.

6. gui paris says:

On TMG 2010, this script AddTPrange desn’t work. See message error :
    AddTPRange.vbs(151, 9) Error comilation vbscript. What’ the problem ?
    please help me.

7. gui paris says:

sorry, see error message :
    cscript AddTPRange.vbs(93, 5) FPC.Root.1: Le fichier spécifié est introuvable.

8. Kevin says:

I’m running the script from my EMS. It gives me the following error:

C:Usersa-kmazzoneDesktop>cscript AddTPRange.vbs MDM 2001
    Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.8
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:Usersa-kmazzoneDesktopAddTPRange.vbs(93, 5) FPC.Root.1: The system cannot find the file specified.

9. Mohan says:

Adding a range requires Restart, and thus service interruption, so plan accordingly.

10. ML49448 says:

hi, I have a problem to access the site …. As I am new to TMG would like to know if I can run this script without problem on my server

11. Hey Kevin, although my reply is little late on this but you would run the script on your firewall nodes not on EMS.