Microsoft’s modern and secure desktop solution is a combination of:
- Windows 10 – The latest version of Microsoft’s operating system is truly Windows as a Service, representing a new standard for deploying new features and maintaining the security of your desktop, laptop, or tablet in response to the latest threats.
- Office 365 ProPlus – The full version of the Office suite of personal productivity applications is also deployed and maintained as a service from the Microsoft cloud or through your intranet software management infrastructure.
- Deploying Windows 10 and Office ProPlus from the Microsoft cloud
- Deploying Windows 10 and Office ProPlus from System Center Configuration Manager
- Managing updates for Windows 10 and Office ProPlus from the Microsoft cloud
- Managing updates for Windows 10 and Office ProPlus from System Center Configuration Manager
The poster also lists the out-of-the-box and additional protection capabilities of Windows 10.
Use this content to quickly understand the planning and installation processes for the two key deployment and updating methods for the modern and secure desktop and get links to more information.
If you have any feedback on this poster, leave a comment below or send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.