The high availability federated authentication for Office 365 in Azure deployment has a new video.
This video has three main sections:
- The components and infrastructure of federated authentication (client, relying party, security token service, identity provider).
- The deployment of a high availability federated authentication for Office 365 in Azure as described in the articles.
- The authentication process for a user obtaining a security token for access to Office 365.
If you have 5 minutes, please watch the video and let us know what you think:
- Is this type of video helpful in quickly understanding the technical concepts and the end-to-end deployment?
- Are all three sections of the video valuable and worth watching?
- Are there other technical topics that could use this kind of video treatment?
Thanks for any feedback that you can provide. You can leave comments on this blog post or send a quick email to email@example.com.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.