To quickly ramp up on the key concepts for getting your network ready for cloud-based computing, see the new Optimize Your Network for Microsoft Cloud Offerings Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) course at https://aka.ms/optimizecloudnetworkingmva.
This 30-minute, single-lesson course steps you through:
- The fundamental shift in networking for cloud-based computing
- On-premises network path optimization
- Optimizing intermediate systems in your network edge
- The role and use of ExpressRoute connections
This MVA course is based on the content in the Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster.
Please let us know you think of this new MVA course:
- Was it helpful to quickly ramp up on cloud networking?
- Are there other posters in the Microsoft Cloud for Enterprise Architects series that you would like to see covered in this way?
Please leave a comment on this blog post or send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
The Microsoft Cloud for Enterprise Architects series
The Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects poster is just one in a series that provides detailed architectural advice from choosing the right Microsoft cloud offerings to designing IT elements such as security, networking, identity, mobility, and storage. This poster set shows the breadth and depth of the Microsoft cloud, the industry’s most complete cloud solution, and how it can be used to solve your IT and business problems.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.