How do you know when potentially suspicious activity has occurred in your Office 365 subscription so that you can take the appropriate action?
Advanced Security Management for Office 365 includes:
- Threat detection—Helps you identify high-risk and abnormal usage, and security incidents. An example is shown below.
- Enhanced control—Shapes your Office 365 environment leveraging granular controls and security policies.
- Discovery and insights—Get enhanced visibility into your Office 365 usage and shadow IT without installing an endpoint agent.
For an overview and in-depth demonstration by Senior Product Marketing Manager Anthony Smith (A.J.), see the video for the January 2017 CAAB webinar.
For additional information, see these resources:
- Overview of Advanced Security Management in Office 365
- Get started with Advanced Security Management
- Advanced Security Management for your Office 365 dev/test environment
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.