If you are considering the use of ExpressRoute to augment your organization’s network connection to Office 365 or are in the planning stages, take a look at the new Azure ExpressRoute for Office 365 Training page on Channel 9.
Microsoft experts from Office 365 and Azure present the following sessions to help you understand, plan, and implement an ExpressRoute connection:
- Session 1: Connectivity to the Microsoft cloud
- Session 2: VNet and Hybrid Network
- Session 3: Azure ExpressRoute Deep Dive
- Session 4: ExpressRoute for Office 365 overview and scenarios
- Session 5: Office 365 SaaS Networking
- Session 6: Skype for Business Connectivity with ExpressRoute
- Session 7: Implementation Planning
- Session 8: Planning for network security and high availability
- Session 9: Planning Integration with LANs
- Session 10: Troubleshooting Asymmetric Routing and other ExpressRoute Connectivity
For each session, you can watch or download the video, view the slides of the video, or download the slide deck.
When you are ready to begin your deployment, see Implementing ExpressRoute for Office 365 for additional information.
To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.