On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, we will hold the next Cloud Adoption Advisory Board (CAAB) webinar. CAAB webinars are one hour and consist of brief presentations followed by time for open feedback.
The Skype for Business/Lync Meeting will open at 7:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time. The session will begin promptly at 8:00 AM and run to 9:00 AM. There will be time for questions during the session, and the speakers are usually available for a few minutes after the session if you have any additional questions.
Here is the agenda:
- See how to deploy AD FS infrastructure for Office 365 federated authentication in Azure with CAAB member Trevor Seward
- Get a tour of the IT Pro Cloud Essentials and IT Pro Career Center sites with Microsoft’s Mark Winters and Teresa Conte
- Get a tour of the new Microsoft Mobility and Security for Enterprise Architects poster with Brenda Carter
- Get a tour of the new Contoso in the Microsoft Cloud poster with Joe Davies
- Get a quick tour of the Office 365 and EMS test lab guide stack with Joe Davies
Let us know if you have something to present in a future CAAB webinar at CAAB@microsoft.com.
Thanks and we’ll see you on the 25th!
The recording of this webinar and slide deck are here.
Note: By participating in this webinar you agree that Microsoft may record and use this session for internal purposes only.
To receive an invitation to a CAAB Webinar, you must be a CAAB member. To join the CAAB, become a member of the CAAB space in the Microsoft Tech Community and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information you want about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.