On Thursday, June 2, 2016, we will hold the fourteenth Cloud Adoption Advisory Board (CAAB) webinar. CAAB webinars are one hour and consist of brief presentations followed by time for open feedback.
The Skype for Business/Lync Meeting will open at 7:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time. The session will begin promptly at 8:00 AM and run to 9:00 AM. There will be time for questions during the session, and the speakers are usually available for a few minutes after the session if you have any additional questions.
Here is the agenda:
- Help us determine the right structure to create learning path curricula for Office 365 IT Pro admins with Chris Fox
- Learn how to create a SharePoint 2016 dev/test environment in Azure and see it in action with Joe Davies
- Learn how Azure Active Directory (AD) is your organization’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) with Brenda Carter
- Get a tour of the new docs.com site with Denise Vangel
- Understand the Microsoft hybrid architecture that includes common infrastructure and Microsoft’s SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS cloud services with Joe Davies
Let us know if you have something to present in a future CAAB webinar at CAAB@microsoft.com.
Thanks and we’ll see you on the 2nd!
Note: By participating in this webinar you agree that Microsoft may record and use this session for internal purposes only.
To receive an invitation to a CAAB Webinar, you must be a CAAB member. To join the CAAB, join the CAAB group of the Office 365 Yammer network and send a quick email to CAAB@microsoft.com to introduce yourself. Please feel free to include any information you want about your experience in creating cloud-based solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest. Join now and add your voice to the cloud adoption discussion that is happening across Microsoft and the industry.