If you are trying to determine the best combination of storage facilities and services in Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for your IT scenarios, take a look at the Microsoft Cloud Storage for Enterprise Architects poster (https://aka.ms/cloudarchstorage).
This poster allows you to:
- Determine the ready-to-use storage facilities in Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Microsoft Intune and Azure storage services, such as Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup.
- Incorporate Azure storage services—such as Azure DocumentDB, Azure Redis Cache, and StorSimple—as a starting point for your storage solution with additional configuration or coding for a custom fit.
- Understand the use of basic Azure storage services—such as files, blobs, queues, and tables—to create your own storage solution or apps from scratch.
With the grid format, you can easily locate the set of facilities and services for these storage scenarios:
- Cache data
- Collaborate with team members
- Manage data
- Manage source code
- Backup files
- Publish company communications
- Distribute millions of events
- Manage videos
You can download this multi-page poster as a PDF or Visio file or view it in a new easy-to-browse format. You can easily print the pages of this poster on tabloid format paper (also known as 11×17, ledger, or A3 format).
Here are the other posters in the Microsoft Cloud for Enterprise Architects Series.
|Microsoft Cloud Services and Platform Options
|Microsoft Cloud Identity for Enterprise Architects
|Microsoft Cloud Security for Enterprise Architects
|Microsoft Hybrid Cloud for Enterprise Architects
|Microsoft Cloud Networking for Enterprise Architects
To see all of the resources for the Microsoft cloud, see Microsoft’s Enterprise Cloud Roadmap at https://aka.ms/cloudarchitecture.
As always, enjoy!