At the December 2015 CAAB Webinar, I presented a proposed format for PowerShell procedure topics that was aimed at the occasional Office 365 PowerShell user. Thanks again to Mario Ganem, a CAAB member, for his early input and for your feedback, which I have included in this prototype article:
Please let me know if you have any additional comments on the structure and content of this type of article, which allows you to complete a specific task as quickly as possible, even if you are a first-time or occasional Office 365 PowerShell user.
To make it easier for you manage your productivity workloads in the cloud, you need content that enables you to complete simple or complex management tasks quickly. To this end, we are in the process of revising and improving the Office 365 PowerShell content for administrators, which consists of the following:
- Manage Office 365 with Office 365 PowerShell
- Getting started with Office 365 PowerShell
- Manage user accounts and licenses with Office 365 PowerShell
- Manage SharePoint Online with Office 365 PowerShell
- Manage Exchange Online with Office 365 PowerShell
- Manage Skype for Business Online with Office 365 PowerShell
Not all of the Office 365 PowerShell articles have been rewritten for streamlined management yet, so please bear with us as we complete this task over the coming weeks and months.
If you have any questions or additional feedback on this content, please let me know by posting in the CAAB Yammer group.