On August 26, 2014, we will hold the fourth of our bi-monthly Solutions Advisory Board (SAB) webinars. SAB webinars are one hour and consist of brief presentations followed by time for open feedback.
Here is the agenda for the August 2014 webinar:
- Introductions and logistics – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
- Enterprise cloud architecture – Brenda Carter
- Visual representation of IT architecture across Microsoft Cloud offerings by IT discipline — identity, storage, networking, security, high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR), and mobility.
- An automated file collection system that supports e-Discovery – Chris Fox
- Overview of an automated method to collect, sort, and store editable content and .PST files that are stored on local drives for eDiscovery.
- Azure solutions – Joe Davies
- SharePoint Server Farm feature of the Azure Preview Portal.
- Azure solutions content for SQL Server, Desktop Hosting, Windows Server Essentials.
- Hybrid Cloud Base Configuration Test Lab Guide (TLG)
- Give feedback early on this new configuration for hybrid-based test/dev and PoC environments.
- Resources and wrap-up – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
To prepare for this webinar, please look over the following resources:
- For enterprise cloud architecture, see the existing posters at https://aka.ms/azposters and https://aka.ms/moda.
- For eDiscovery, see the eDiscovery flow poster.
- For Azure solutions content, see the Solutions node in the Windows Azure Technical Documentation Library
- For Test Lab Guides in Azure, see the Azure Test Lab portal page in the TechNet Wiki.
We are anxious to hear your feedback on these topics to help us refine our content efforts going forward.
We will have two sessions at different times on August 26 to accommodate all our members worldwide. We have sent every SAB member Lync meeting invitations for both meetings so you can accept the one the best fits your schedule.
Thanks and see you on the 26th!
Note: By participating in this webinar you agree that Microsoft may record and use this session for internal purposes only.
To receive an invitation to an SAB Webinar, you must be an SAB member. To join the SAB, send an email-based request to SAB@microsoft.com. Please feel free to include any information you want about your experience in creating solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest.