On June 16, 2014, we will hold the third of our bi-monthly Solutions Advisory Board (SAB) webinars. SAB webinars are one hour and consist of brief presentations followed by time for open feedback.
Here is the agenda for the June 2014 webinar:
- Introductions and logistics – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
- Test Lab Guide environments in Microsoft Azure – Joe Davies
- Evolution of environments for Test Lab Guides
- Test labs in Azure
- Solution Guides – Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes
- How the Solution Guides help you decide if you are the right audience
- How the business problem to be solved is introduced and conceptualized
- Goals and recommended designs
- How the Solution Guide steps you through deployment
- Resources and wrap-up – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
To prepare for this webinar, please do the following:
- For Test Lab Guides in Azure, read the following:
- For Solution Guides:
- Read the New Solutions node in the TechNet Library and a new set of Solution Guides post in the SAB blog
- Scan through the Solution guides for IT professionals topic at https://aka.ms/solguides and the current set of Solution Guides
We are anxious to hear your feedback on these two topics to help us refine the solutions content story from Microsoft.
The SAB is now approaching 500 members. We will have two sessions at different times on June 16 to accommodate all our members worldwide. We have sent every SAB member Lync meeting invitations for both meetings so you can accept the one the best fits your schedule.
Thanks and see you on the 16th!
Note: By participating in this webinar you agree that Microsoft may record and use this session for internal purposes only.
To receive an invitation to an SAB Webinar, you must be an SAB member. To join the SAB, send an email-based request to SAB@microsoft.com. Please feel free to include any information you want about your experience in creating solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest.