The Office Solutions team recently published the following content that you can use to plan and deploy configurations of SharePoint Server 2013 in Microsoft Azure:
- Azure Architectures for SharePoint 2013 See how to use Azure infrastructure services to create SharePoint 2013 sites that can scale and take advantage of Azure identity features.
- Internet Sites in Azure using SharePoint Server 2013 Create SharePoint 2013 sites that can keep your costs low and scale as your needs dictate. You can also take advantage of Azure Active Directory to track users.
- SharePoint Disaster Recovery in Azure Learn how to use Azure infrastructure services as an inexpensive and flexible disaster recovery platform for your SharePoint 2013 deployment.
- Azure Active Directory with SharePoint 2013 Take advantage of identity features provided by Azure for SharePoint Server 2013 with Azure Active Directory Access Control.
- Deploy Office 365 Directory Synchronization in Azure Learn how to deploy the Directory Synchronization tool to a virtual machine in Azure and synchronize your on-premises Active Directory user accounts to Office 365.
Take a look and let us know the following:
- What do you think of this type of solutions content (posters vs. articles)?
- Does the content have everything you need to plan and deploy these solutions?
- What other configurations of products hosted in Azure should we be considering for future solutions?
You can leave comments on this blog post, send email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or add your comments to the corresponding post in the Solutions Advisory Board (SAB) Yammer network.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Solutions Advisory Board