On April 22, 2014, we will hold the second of our bi-monthly Solutions Advisory Board (SAB) webinars. SAB webinars are one hour and consist of brief presentations followed by time for open feedback.
The April 22 Webinar titled “Private and Hybrid Cloud Solutions” is presented by Jim Dial, Tom Shinder, and Yuri Diogenes of the Datacenter, Devices and Enterprise Computer (DDEC) Solutions Team.
Here is the agenda:
- Introductions and logistics – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
- Private and hybrid cloud solutions overview – Jim Dial
- Cloud Services Foundation Reference Architecture – Jim Dial
- Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT – Tom Shinder
- Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT – Tom Shinder and Yuri Diogenes
- Bring Your Own Device Design Considerations Guide – Yuri Diogenes
- Resources and wrap-up – Chris Fox or Joe Davies
To prepare for this webinar, please do the following:
- Read One View on IT Solutions in the SAB blog (authored by presenter Tom Shinder)
- Scan through the Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Solution for Enterprise IT, and Cloud Services Foundation Reference Architecture guidance sets (authored by all three presenters)
The SAB is now approaching 500 members. We will have two sessions at different times on April 22 to accommodate all our members worldwide. We will send every SAB member Lync meeting invitations for both meetings so you can accept the one the best fits your schedule.
Thanks and see you on the 22nd!
Note: By participating in this webinar you agree that Microsoft may record and use this session for internal purposes only.
To receive an invitation to an SAB Webinar, you must be an SAB member. To join, send an email-based request to SAB@microsoft.com. Please feel free to include any information you want about your experience in creating solutions with Microsoft products or areas of interest.