Last week at MMS 2008 we released the Operations Manager Public Beta (Cross Platform and Interop). This includes agents for Linux (SuSe Linux Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Server, Sun Solaris, HP-UX) and IBM AIX (Available at RTM). Also announced were connectors for Tivoli TEC and HP Openview, both of which are currently in the beta.
- HP-UX 11iv3 (PA-RISC and IA64)
- Sun Solaris 10 (SPARC and x86)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1
To download the beta, follow these steps:
- Go to Microsoft Connect, and log in.
- Click on Connection Directory at the top menu.
- Scroll down the list of categories to System Center TAP/Beta.
- Within this category you will see the Program, "Operations Manager Public Beta (Cross Platform and Interop)". Click Apply Now.
- Complete the survey, and then you're in and can download the Ops Mgr Cross Plat Beta!
J.C. Hornbeck | Manageability Knowledge Engineer