Here is your answer!!
Automate the compliance management of your desktop, virtualized, and private cloud environments!
Security Compliance Manager 2.5 (SCM 2.5) is now available for download! SCM 2.5 is a free tool from the Microsoft Solution Accelerators team that enables you to quickly configure and manage both desktops and servers using Group Policy and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. In addition to key features from the previous version, SCM 2.5 offers new Exchange Server 2007 and 2010 baselines!
Additional SCM 2.5 client product baselines are included in the download, including Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3, Office 2010 SP1, and Internet Explorer 8.
SCM 2.5 includes the following NEW baselines include:
·Exchange Server 2007 SP3 Security Baseline
·Exchange Server 2010 SP2 Security Baseline
SCM 2.5 includes Windows and Office client product baselines that deliver on Computer, Domain, and User scenarios:
· Windows 7 SP1 (4 Baselines; includes a BitLocker scenario)
· Windows Vista SP2 (3 Baselines)
· Windows XP SP3 (3 Baselines)
· Internet Explorer 8 (2 Baselines)
· Internet Explorer 9 (2 Baselines)
· Office 2010 SP1 (2 Baselines)
· Office 2007 SP2 (4 Baselines)
SCM 2.5 provides ready-to-deploy policies and DCM configuration packs that are tested and fully supported. Our product baselines are based on Microsoft security guide recommendations and industry best practices, allowing you to manage configuration drift, address compliance requirements, and reduce security threats.
Easily configure Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, and Internet Explorer with industry leading knowledge and fully supported tools.
Key features in SCM 2.5 include:
· Gold master support: Create a snapshot of a reference machine or import an existing Group Policy to quickly build Configuration Manager DCM packs.
· Configure stand-alone machines: Deploy your configurations to non-domain joined computers using the new GPO Pack feature.
· Server and client baselines: Customize and deploy one of our 64 pre-built DCM packs or group policies that cover multiple operating systems, server workloads and client applications.
· Updated security guides: Take advantage of the deep security expertise and best practices in the updated security guides, and the attack surface reference workbooks to help reduce the security risks that you consider to be the most important.
· Address regulatory and standards requirements. SCM configuration baselines are integrated into the System Center 2012 Service Manager Process Pack for IT GRC to provide oversight and auditor-ready reporting of your compliance activities.
· Download SCM 2.5 from the Microsoft Download Center.
· Help spread the word: tell your friends about Security Compliance Manager 2.5.
· Thoughts? Favorite features? Feedback? Tell it to the dev team.
Want more information on a specific feature? Interested in speaking with the development team? Please contact Venkat Ganti.
Are you going to MMS 2012?
Don’t Miss out my session on SCM 2.5 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
More blogs about Security Compliance Manager Coming Soon.