The new Office provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents, across your devices – from PCs to smartphones to tablets.
It provides easy-to-use admin controls and the ability to install Office quickly without the need to uninstall previous versions. Always have access to the latest technology with no upfront costs, backed by industry-leading security features and a 99.9% financially-backed uptime guarantee.
- Access documents, files, email, calendar and contacts from anywhere, with Office applications optimized for PCs, smartphones and tablets
- Sign in to Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Works great with touch, pen, mouse & keyboard
- Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup.
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for a full-experience viewing and editing with Office on Demand.
- Create and edit documents from your favourite web browser using Office Web Apps
- Work together easily using your familiar Office applications with business email, shared calendar, document sharing, and high definition video conferencing
- Host and participate in more effective online meetings with multiparty HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Outlook (Site Mailbox)
- Share documents from SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint team sites with controlled access.
- Benefit from smarter Office applications that can anticipate and recommend the most appropriate charts, tables and graphs
- Stay connected to the people you work with by following sites, documents and discussions with updates delivered to your newsfeed making it easy to provide feedback on documents, ask questions and get answers in real time
- Powerful and easy-to-use web-based admin console to add or delete users, add security for mobile devices, and set document sharing policies
- Users can now install Office on their desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365. Office is ready to use
within moments and it runs side-by-side with older versions.
- Help control mobile devices more securely with policies that enable you to create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones
- Enjoy business
continuity with the latest spam and malware protection, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% financially-backed uptime service level agreement
- Always have access to the latest technology without the need for up-front infrastructure costs.
- With an affordable and predictable monthly fee, you have the latest version of the familiar Office desktop applications that connect seamlessly with best-in-class communication and collaboration services.
- With per user licensing, each user can use Office on up to 5 PCs or
Macs, plus mobile devices.
Posted by Steven Woodgate, Microsoft Community Manager
We, at Microsoft, provide ‘Talking Business’ to help entrepreneurs and business owners’ succeed. We believe in your ability to innovate and in the ability of technology to help, so to support ‘Talking Business’ we have many resources available for businesses like you. We have an informative newsletter, blog posts by people in the industry, and a community looking to help small business succeed.
Follow us on twitter – @MicrosoftSB, or use the hashtag #TalkingBusiness to find out more information.