Is your computer slow? No matter how good you are about keeping your computer clean and up to date, all computers seem to slow down after time. This easy to follow, step by step guide will help to speed up your computer. The causes can include:
- Not enough hard drive space, too many unused programs
- Left over programs, old cached and temporary files
- Too many programs running at start up or in the background
- Data corruption, hard disk fragmentation
- Missing Windows updates or outdated drivers
Lean more on how to improve the performance of your Windows computer.
This article is published by the Microsoft small business support center.