We love Pinterest. Fact.
New social media platforms keep creeping up. Everybody loves a bit of Facebook, interacting on twitter, but now this blog has decided to share its social media fetishes with the only, and cutely named, Pinterest.
Pinterest is more common and focuses its attention on sharing photos, guides, and namely infographics. To expand our horizons, and wanting to share everything we have with you to help and discover, it was decided to create a Pinterest account to show off our stuff.
So if you have stuff you would like us to share, or think it would be for others to share, please drop us a line. We want to make researching, helping and guiding as easy and fun as possible, and using pins and boards seems like a great deal of fun.
- Follow a few more pinboards. Pinterest is as much about discovering new things as it is about sharing!
- Pin with care. You are now part of the Pinterest community! Use big images, write thoughtful descriptions, and pin things you really love.
Here are 11 quick tips to help you on your way:
- Decide if Pinterest and your brand are a match
- Know what your customers are looking for and create boards
- Categorise your boards
- Tell a story, and keep each board as a theme
- Create content just for Pinterest
- Make sure your images are Pinteresting
- Make sure you include your URL and titles in the description
- Be a good member of the Pinterest community by interacting and ‘re-pinning’
- Get employers involved
- Share data and stats and everything
- Find your competitors and compete
Posted by Steven Woodgate