Every now and then we get asked what discounts are available for charities and social enterprises. As you would expect, Microsoft does a huge amount of what we call Corporate Citizenship - voluntary work, donations, fund-raising etc, including:
- Staff volunteer for internal training and then go into schools to advise on online safety and security.
- Britain works: Whether you're new to technology or a seasoned IT professional, Microsoft can help get you the skills, training and certification needed to compete in today's technology-driven workplace.
- Software donations to registered charities
- Low-cost hardware for voluntary organisations and registered charities.
- Volunteer projects in local communities
And much more - you can find out more about the work we do here: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/default.mspx
And for charitable donations and low-cost hardware, go here: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/citizenship/charityaccess/default.mspx