The Office 365 Integration Module (OIM) for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials is now available for download. This feature add-in simplifies the management of Office 365 by integrating the administration experience into the server Dashboard, the command-and-control center for Windows SBS 2011 Essentials.
When you integrate Office 365 with SBS Essentials through the OIM you can:
- Subscribe to Office 365 or configure the server to use an existing subscription
- Perform the following Office 365 account management tasks from the dashboard:
- Create Office 365 accounts
- Assign new or existing Office 365 accounts to network user accounts
- Activate or deactivate Office 365 accounts
- Link your professional Internet domain to Office 365
- View usage status and other information about your Office 365 subscription
- Access your Office 365 management portal from the Office 365 page of the server dashboard.
Note: You can install and configure the Office 365 Integration Module at any time after installing Windows SBS 2011 Essentials.
Learn more about Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials and Standard editions.