The eagerly anticipated Office 365 launch was announced by Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft Corporation, yesterday afternoon and you can now not only try it, but buy it too!
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service that combines the familiar Microsoft Office Web Apps with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use, that work with your existing hardware, and that come backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
Key features of Office 365 for professionals and small businesses include:
- Email, calendar, contacts, personal archive, and 25 GB mailbox storage with 25 MB attachments with Exchange Online
- Online document viewing and basic editing capabilities with Office Web Apps
- Easily access and view files from your mobile device with Office Web Apps
- Consistent file formatting from desktop Office versions to web versions with Office Web Apps
- Sites to share documents and information with SharePoint Online
- Easily design and maintain a professional-looking public website with SharePoint Online
- Instant messaging, presence, online meetings, and PC-to-PC audio/video calls with Lync Online
- Share your desktop with colleagues and partners with Lync Online
- Premium antivirus and anti-spam filtering with Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange
Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is £4 per user per month, and is for organisations with up to 25 employees and no IT staff or expertise. For larger companies, there is a choice of enterprise Office 365 plans to suit your business requirements, starting from £6.50 per user per month.
If you want to learn more about Office 365, what it does and why it could help you run your business more smoothly and professionally, we suggest your register now for the online presentation on June 30 at 10am (UK summer time).
If you’d like to try it out for yourself, or in your company, you can get a free 30-day trial of Office 365 with 10 user licences, right now.
And if you’re already convinced by the flexibility, cost-savings and hassle-free advantages of using cloud power, you can subscribe today.