Small biz? Medium biz? Sole trader? Consultant? Whatever your company size, this 75 minute presentation is one you should get online for.
If you want to learn more about cloud power and how you can use it in your business, register now for this Exploring Office 365 online event at 10am on 30 June.
Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a pay-as-you-go, easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools that let you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from virtually anywhere on almost any device. .
During the presentation you’ll be able to see our slides showing you how to get started with Office 365, how the subscription process works, what software is included, and which O365 plan is best for you.
Prices start from just £4 per user per month for up to 25 users, and for this plan (P1) you get:
- Email and calendar: Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices – while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.
- Easy-to-manage email: Office 365 provides each user with a 25-gigabyte (GB) mailbox and lets them send email messages up to 25 megabytes (MB). Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home or in the office or you are working offline.
- Office Web Apps: Office Web Apps are convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly in your web browser.
- Websites and collaboration: Easily design and maintain a professional-looking public website with simple, user-friendly tools. Share large files both inside and outside your organisation with a password-protected website.
- IM and Online Meetings: Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
- Financially backed guarantee: Office 365 is designed to deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Larger company? More users?
Larger companies will want to look at other plans, such as Office 365 E3, which includes the full Microsoft Office Professional Plus suite and advanced archiving capabilities, phone support, and Active Directory Sync.
If you’d like to get a headstart you can sign up now for the free Office 365 Beta and explore the product’s functionality right now.