Show your IT support people how much you care - give them less to do! This is the title of one of our new articles on the small business website. What's the secret behind reducing your IT support? No magic really, just common sense. We've got five suggestions on how you can manage your IT more effectively and prevent potential IT overheads that prevent you doing what you need to - running your business. Here's a summary of our five strategies - the full article will give you more details on how you can implement them.
- Consolidate your IT: spend less, do more - an integrated all-in-one solution is less expensive and easier to manage.
- Protect today, and just keep on saving. Anti-virus protection will stop malware damaging your data and your business.
- "Help! I've deleted it...." Finger trouble aka user error - we've all been guilty at some time or other. Today's technology can help prevent this.
- It's in the cloud, but not cloud cuckoo-land. Hosted online services can remove your IT overhead at controlled, manageable costs.
- Stay up-to-date. Maintenance - whether it's cars or PCs, keeps things running smoothly.