Look for a Microsoft Certified Small Business Specialist.
You might trust your neighbour to give you advice on buying a car and your partner on what colour shirt to buy. But who would you trust when it comes to asking about IT and whether or not you actually need to invest in a technology solution? Microsoft Small Business Specialists have worked hard to earn their SBSC badge, it’s not just a ‘giveaway’ from Microsoft, and they really are skilled in evaluating the needs of small businesses. Here are 5 very good reasons why, if you’re thinking about upgrading or extending your IT, you should consult an SBSC specialist.
- You can trust your IT is in good hands
- They’ll save you from costly and time-consuming mistakes
- They specialise in small businesses (and no business is too small)
- They have access to specific resources for small businesses
- They do what they do best, so you can do what you do best