Microsoft is offering free training to UK developers who want to upgrade their .NET skills. This training, delivered by Microsoft Gold Certified partner InnerWorkings, uses task-based coding challenges that allow you to gain new skills at your own pace.
The first 400 UK developers to register here can choose from any of the following free InnerWorkings training bundles (terms and conditions apply):
- Object-Oriented Design & Development (Visual Basic & Visual C# 2005/2008)
- ASP.NET Web Development (Visual Basic & Visual C# 2005/2008)
- Programming WPF and Silverlight (Visual Basic & Visual C# 2008)
Here’s how it works:
InnerWorkings provides a task-based learning system that helps you to learn by doing, gaining practical .NET skills and experience directly in Visual Studio. The benefits are numerous:
- Take .NET training that’s 100% practice-based
- Gain skills by solving problems using key .NET techniques
- Work at your own pace in a realistic learning environment
- Get feedback as you learn from our code-checking engine
- Enjoy smart, engaging, and effective .NET learning
- Get support from online references and a dedicated Personal Tutor
- How do I get started?
- Register today as spaces are limited to the first 400 UK developers who sign up. To access your free training, click the orange Register Now button on this page so that we can setup your account and activate your free .NET training bundle. Happy coding!
More developer goodies for you…
In addition to free training from InnerWorkings, Microsoft is offering to give all UK developers who sign up for this offer a 40% discount on any books purchased from the Microsoft Press Shop. Check it out today!