FastTrack is Microsoft’s customer success service designed to help customers realize business value faster with the Microsoft Cloud. FastTrack provides customers with a set of best practices, tools, resources, and experts committed to making the customer’s experience with the Microsoft Cloud a success.
There’s a new addition to the Office 365 resources provided by FastTrack – offline training videos! This is a frequent request from customers, usually because they either want to integrate them with their existing training platform, or need to customize them as there is a feature or features within a service or product that the customer doesn’t want to use or cannot use due to other requirements.
Below is a quick tour on how to access these offline resources:
(1) Log into the FastTrack portal at https://fasttrack.microsoft.com
Note: FastTrack requires a work or school account, often referred to as an Organizational ID (Org ID). This means that all customers require a work or school account to access the site.
(2) Click Dashboard in the top-level navigation (dark gray bar)
(3) You should be taken to the Success Plans section by default, but if not then click on Success Plans in the navigation menu:
(4) Once in the Success Plan, click on Training Resources as shown below:
Note: The Success Plan must include Office 365 services in order to activate the "Training Resources" option.
(5) The offline videos are listed on the Scenario tab. The initial videos cover Microsoft Teams, Office 2016, OneDrive for Business, Outlook, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, and Yammer.
(6) There are also additional resources in the Product tab, where you'll currently find documents for Excel 2016, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint 2016, and Word 2016.
Note: To get the most recent versions of these resources, you will need to revisit the FastTrack portal and download the latest files.