Over the next few weeks I’m going to be on the road, and in the air a lot so I’m just getting all my tech prepped to be able to show things off and keep myself fully productive while I’m on the go. Here’s what I’m doing and what I’m taking.
See and Do
First up I’m doing the Baltics TechDay tour and it’s my first time in all these places, so be nice. I know what we’ve got planned but, I’ll be honest, I really can’t tell you what the websites say. Each one is linked below so if you’re local be sure to get there…it’s going to be epic! Personally I’m doing the keynote with Symon Perriman and I’m presenting sessions on using mobility with Office 365 and on Windows. Check events out at the links below.
Then I’m off top TechEd Europe in Barcelona. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a long time and I’m hoping to meet up with lots of people from the UK and elsewhere. I’ll obviously be manning the Channel 9 live stage, and therefore streaming live to those on the stream but I have some sessions as well.
Don’t forget to sign up for my ILLs at TechEd Europe, you can find them in the session list.
- EM-IL200 Introduction to Cloud-Based Mobile Device Management with Intune
- EM-IL300 Deploying Windows 8.1 to Bare Metal Clients Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- EM-IL302 Introduction to Unified Device Management with Intune and System Center Configuration Manager (this will be the first time we’ve done a lab like this at TechEd!)
What I’m Packing
Aside from that the core kit that’s going into my tech bag / pockets includes:
- Surface Pro 3
- Nokia Lumia 930 (just got it, wow it’s nice)
- Lenovo X1
- Arc Mouse
- TP-Link Pocket Router (with so many geeks in the house hotel WiFi will just die)
- Lenovo 5000mAh mobile battery
- Nokia mobile battery
- Lots of wires and adapters
- Beats headphones and Jambox
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- Dell Venu8 Pro
- Nomad Charge Card (this thing is always in my wallet!)
The post On the road: TechDays in Vilnius, Tallinn, Riga and TechEd Barcelona appeared first on Enterprise Devices + Infrastructure.