A great week recovering from a massive internal conference and getting to learn what this Microsoft place is all about. With my chip firmly implanted (there is no chip by the way. I’m Joking. No I’m not. Yes I am) I’m getting into swing. Most of this week I’ve spent delving into Intune and setting up my new demo beast…a Core i7 720 8GB monster from HP…un-boxing coming soon, when I can find my camera. So with that most of this week was fun stuff rather than technical depth.
- Voice activated cars because you talk to yourself so why not have someone listen
- Back to the Future–the hover board lives! because they really are very cool
- The largest photo on earth care of Silverlight, Azure and Sony. because you NEED 1 billion pixel photography in your life baby!
- Apple boo boo? Try a band aid because it’s fun
- Kinect for Xbox 360 because it’s the most fun you can have jumping about like a loon unless your Steveb
- Why VHDs are ace because they’re virtual and hard and disky
- Bring on the wooden phone because organic based resin has the potential to do more than you can even think about right now
- Microsoft Certification Videos because I’ve interviewed the last guy and not the rest and that’s the effect of certifications
Next week I’ll have stuff on the Intune Beta (no I will have it this time) and some other stuff.