Okay, folks, I’ve posted on this before, but the IT Pro Momentum program is really catching fire, and I’ve decided to readvertise it since there seems to be so much interest. The program is exclusive to people who read Microsoft blogs or attend Microsoft events, and is designed to help anyone who is evaluating new Microsoft software. If you are testing or piloting or even in the very early stages of evaluating any of the folllowing products, shoot me an email with your full name and I’ll send you an exclusive invitation.
- Windows 7 (Newly ADDED!)
- SQL Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008
- Forefront Edge (ISA)
- Forefront Client & Server
- Virtual Server 2005 R2 SP1 or Windows Server Virtualization
- Windows Vista
- MOSS 2007
- System Center
- Windows PowerShell
- Network Access Protection
What is the Momentum Program?
Momentum is a Microsoft program focused on supporting “early adopters” – IT professionals who bet on the newest technologies to drive business value for their companies and advance their career.
Is IT Pro Momentum right for you?
- Interested in learning more about the newest Microsoft technologies?
- Need help to evaluate different Microsoft products and features?
- Willing to test and pilot in production Microsoft beta products?
- Would like to have access to exclusive forums and Microsoft product support?
- Want to share your early adoption experience with the IT Pro community world-wide?
Through the Momentum Portal, participants will have access a number of benefits including:
- Free TechNet+ Direct Subscription
- In-Depth Technical Content
- Managed Forums (Questions answered directly by Microsoft experts)
- Help from me
- PSS Support Requests
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure and Career Opportunities
- By sharing early adoption successes, IT Pro’s receive community recognition and increase their opportunities for networking and career growth.
- Your Voice is Heard
- Through Momentum, IT Pros establish a direct, two-way communication channel with Microsoft which allows you to provide feedback and influence the future of our products and services.
- Reduce Risk of Failure
- Momentum benefits such as free TechNet subscription and PSS support requests reduce the risk and complexity of deploying new technologies.
- Competitive Advantage – Be the First to Use & Know
Program participants have access to the latest information and cutting-edge technologies developed by Microsoft. You are expected to help out with a short description of your project and the project’s success and challenges at the completion of your project.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then click here to get in touch with me.
Now’s the time for you to get involved!