Dear avid 7 readers – the last few weeks have been busy. Here’s some updates for you on where I’m sharing the point…
1. Blog Article Series – Another article was published at EndUserSharePoint.com, and is now an official series. What does this mean? It means a lot more articles to come. I’ve already written a couple, but have to put some finishing touches on them and will start to filter them over. You can read the latest here:
2. I recently did a video episode with Michael Gannotti (Principal Technology Specialist at Microsoft). The video is on Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft SharePoint. You can view it there:
3. Comics – The SharePoint comics are becoming the most visited pages on this blog (who would have thunkit?). There are more coming and soon – and keep an eye out for a Pink user. :) You can view them all here:
4. SharePoint Saturday. I’ll be speaking this weekend at SharePoint Saturday Atlanta – it’s looking to be a great event and I’m pretty stoked about it. There will be a SharePoint Saturday close to home very soon, so be on the look-out for an announcement later this week on that. I also found out this week that my submission was accepted for DC – so I’ll be speaking at SharePoint Saturday DC as well. That’s actually my birthday weekend, so I’ll be making a Par-Tay out of the trip. It’s on May 2nd, and you can find out more information here:
5. SharePoint Speaking (SharePoint Saturday and more). I’ve updated my events calendar so that all are reflected in a SharePoint calendar, past and future. If you want to stay up to date, that’s the place to look first.
6. Twitter. I’m still actively micro-blogging on Twitter about SharePoint, and apparently other random stuff. I’m starting to think that I twitter too often, because this post will aggregate to the Twitterverse as my 2,000th tweet. Hmmmmm.
Well, that’s a quick update on where I’m at and what I’m doing. Thanks for being one of the 7 readers of this blog and for checking in.