"This item was partially parsed. The Item has been truncated in the index because it exceeds the maximum size. <Document> was partically processed. The parser was not able to parse the entire document."
Use PowerShell to increase the Maximum Download Limit.
- Open the SharePoint Management Shell and run the following commands:
- $searchapp = Get-SPEnterpriseSearchServiceApplication
- $searchapp.GetProperty(“MaxDownloadSize”) (Shows current size)
- $searchapp.SetProperty(“MaxDownloadSize”, <new size>)
- Restart the server & start a full crawl to make the errors disappear.. unless the document is larger than the new setting.
*The default is set for 64MB...
*While playing with this, I was trying to get it to spew an error at me saying the number was too large.. Even after entering "2050000", it took it. I ended up giving up and going with just doubling the default for now.