MSDN/TechNet 상의 최신 SharePoint 기술 정보를 구독할 수 있는 RSS 피드가 하기와 같이 제공됩니다.
The following RSS feeds have been available for a few months now, but we still get questions on a weekly basis from people wondering how they can keep track of SharePoint oriented content that is published on TechNet and MSDN.
- Feed for new SharePoint content on MSDN: http://www.microsoft.com/feeds/msdn/en-us/sharepoint/rss.xml
- Feed for new SharePoint Services 3.0 content on TechNet: http://services.community.microsoft.com/feeds/feed/WindowsSharePointServicesNewContent
- Feed for new SharePoint Server 2007 content on TechNet: http://services.community.microsoft.com/feeds/feed/SharePointServerNewContent
All 3 feeds have been added to the Aggregated Feed: SharePoint MS team blogs, so if you’re already subscribed to this feed, you’ll automatically start seeing new feed items for SharePoint content published on MSDN and TechNet.
Separately, if you’d like to also keep track of SharePoint oriented Knowledgebase articles published by Microsoft Help and Support, I’d recommend the following RSS feeds from KBAlertz.com.
- Feed for new SharePoint Services 3.0 KB articles: http://kbalertz.com/rss/WindowsSharePointServices30.xml
- Feed for new SharePoint Server 2007 KB articles: http://kbalertz.com/rss/SharePointServer2007.xml