SharePoint 플랫폼 기반으로 Silverlight 2 기술을 접목하여 iPod, Zune, Windows Mobile Phone과 같은 podcast 지원 모바일 디바이스에 대해 각종 오디오/비디오 콘텐츠를 배포할 수 있는 Podcasting Kit for SharePoint가 오픈소스로 공개되었습니다; [바로 가기]
본 솔루션을 통해 커뮤니티 기반 이러닝, 사내 방송, 디지털마케팅/광고와 같은 다양한 시나리오를 SharePoint 기반으로 구현할 수 있습니다. 보다 상세한 내용은 하기 내용을 참고해 주십시오.
- Corporate Communications: Stay in touch with your executives
- Multimedia Newsletters: Stay in touch with your colleagues
Training / eLearning 2.0
- Give your employees the freedom to learn relevant information on-demand- anytime, anywhere
- Allow your employees to share and learn from others
- Advertise and drive awareness about your partner relationships internally
- Ask your most innovative people to find creative ways to share great ideas through audio and video podcasting
Digital Marketing / Advertisement
- Directly reach out to your customers and create a social networking community that will generate interest
Lectures / Courses
- Easily share, consume and publish lectures and training sessions in one centralized location
- Create a virtual classroom discussion via commenting and instant messaging
- Stay connected with what’s new in the community to keep up-to-date
- Generate a team oriented environment
Open Source Community Excitement
The following open source projects have already been spawned from the PKS project:
- EDEN Mobile RSS Client – Windows Mobile RSS client with podcast download queuing and resume.
- MTC VBG Application – MTG VBG stands for “Microsoft Technology Center Virtual Bubblegum Application.” This Windows Vista application provides a rich 3D UI for the PKS.
- Nintex Podcast Client 2008 – Podcast client for the PKS that enables podcast recording directly from your web browser.
To ensure that there will be even more PKS sub-projects in the near future, we have put aside some funding to subsidize turning the most compelling PKS feature ideas into actual functionality. Take a look at the PKS Discussions List for the current list of feature ideas and vote for your favorite(s), or you can add your own feature idea(s) to the list.