SharePoint 기반으로 구축한 기업 시스템에 대한 IT Governance를 위한 리소스와 관련 도구가 하기와 같이 릴리즈 되었습니다; [자세히 보기]
Working with Microsoft IT and the product marketing team together we've put together this codeplex workspace to provide small sample governance tools that will help in the management and control aspects of WSS 3.0 and SharePoint Server Deployments. Be sure to check out the Governance Page on TechNet. As a result of GotDotNet going away, we've republished a few of the SPS 2003/WSS 2.0 tools as well.
WSS 3.0/MOSS 2007 Tools
- Microsoft SAT SharePoint Cross Site Configurator 1.0 - For standardization and consistency of master pages, auditing, content types and more. What else do you want to use it for?
- Microsoft IT Site Delete Capture 1.0 - Simply captures sites that are deleted by end users and backs them up to disk using the event model. You have a recycle bin, but this is basically a site recycle bin (available only to administrators). (Works with WSS 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007)
- MS IT Site Life Cycle Management 1.0 - Notify, Backup then Delete Unused Unneeded sites (Works with WSS 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007)
- MS IT Usage Reporting Framework 2.0 - Simple reporting framework to gather usage and storage metrics on WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007 and works with multiple farms. Note the caveats with SQL read queries listed on the framework homepage (direct select statements against the database).
- MS IT Toolbox - The SharePoint Toolbox is a set of MS IT tools starting with the copy timer for analyzing latency and it's impact on SharePoint uploads and downloads. Be sure to check this workspace for other tools.
- TweakSP Central Admin Extensions TweakSP is a solution that extends SharePoint's Central Administration providing additional functionality. Examples content database storage size, hierarchy, and log viewer.
Sample Auditing Solution Deployment and Samples by Ted Pattison on MSDN -- May 07
- Item-Level Auditing with SharePoint Server 2007
- Activating Auditing Programmatically for a Site Collection in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Activating Auditing Programmatically for a Document Library in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
These tools are all first validated internally at Microsoft by IT. The discussion list will be used as the primary mechanism for community based "support." Please do not install in production without first testing, and validating your own ability to support this code as again this is provided "as is." See the EULA in the download for more details.
Free Governance & Manageability SharePoint Tools
- Quest SharePoint Discovery Tool - Scan for unmanaged, rogue, or under the radar deployments and get lists of sites and lists.
- Echo Technology SharePoint Spy - Analyze your environment. Great tool to understand configuration.
- Lars Fastrup SharePoint Explorer 2007
- SharePoint Inspector (codeplex) - Allows you to see objects composing your structure, get their properties by reflection, which can be very useful when you want to check if your code does what it should do.
- Quest Funnelweb Log Analyzer - Analyze your IIS logs for your web app, your farm, or across farms.
- Lars Fastrup SharePoint Solution Installer Here ya go - a free tool for eased installation and deployment of SharePoint 2007 solution files to a SharePoint server farm.
- Andrew Connell's Site Fixer Solution deployment of a stsadm command. (Note this is a joke, but it's an interesting sample)
- Ranalus's GUI version of STSADM
- SharePoint Solutions Site Provisioning Assistant Public Beta (cool workflow to provisioning)
- SharePoint Support Report Runs an output report to help you understand the environment.
- WSS and MOSS 2007 BPA - Tips on writing your own rules... see Bill's Blog.
More Governance Content:
Free Migration Tools and Frameworks
- Application Analyzer for Lotus Domino -customers can quickly identify applications that should not be migrated (such as administration applications or unused applications), applications that can easily be migrated to Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) templates and applications that require additional analysis.
- Microsoft Application Transporter 2006 for Lotus Domino - tool designed for organizations that are migrating data from Lotus Notes/Domino applications to Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- CMS Migration and tools Content Management Server Migration information and assessment tool