3대 기간계(LOB) 시스템인 SAP, Siebel, Oracle 데이터베이스와의 연동을 위한 BizTalk Adapter Pack(BAP)이 발표되었습니다; [바로가기]
BAP에 포함된 Adapter는 다음과 같습니다.
- SAP Adapter
- ADO.NET Data Provider for SAP
- Siebel Adapter
- ADO.NEt Data Provider for Siebel
- Oracle Database Adapter
BAP의 기반 기술인 Windows Communication Foundation(WCF) LOB Adapter SDK를 이용하면 다른 기간계 시스템과의 연동을 위해 필요한 Adapter도 손쉽게 개발할 수 있습니다.
보다 자세한 사항은 다음 내용을 참고해 주십시오;
The following list provides a brief description of each direct integration scenario:
- Scenario 1: A custom-developed web part in MOSS communicates with an IIS-hosted adapter to interact with LOB data
- Scenario 2: A custom-developed web part hosts the adapter in-process
- Scenario 3: Configuring the Business Data Catalog (BDC) in MOSS to communicate with an IIS-hosted adapter to interact with LOB data
- Scenario 4: Custom-developed web part or the BDC using the ADO.NET provider capabilities of the BizTalk Adapter Pack to communicate with the LOB
- Scenario 5: An Office Business Application communicating with an IIS-hosted adapter to interact with LOB data
- Scenario 6: A SSIS package in SQL, configured to communicate with an IIS-hosted adapter to interact with LOB data
- BizTalk Adapter Pack
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
- Microsoft Office
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
The BAP – Office Developer Program is now open for new customer nominations. Joining this program will provide you with access to conference calls with members of the BAP development team, access to private discussion forums, and the ability to discuss and report bugs and issues directly back to the team at Microsoft.
If you would like to work closely with the product team and implement and test any of the six scenarios in your solution, please fill out the short survey and be specific in answering the questions to help us accurately evaluate your application. We will contact you shortly thereafter. If you have any questions, you can contact us via e-mail by clicking here.
The BizTalk SOA Customer Programs Team