엔터프라이즈 환경에서 SharePoint 기반 서버 아키텍처를 설계할 때 유용하게 활용할 수 있는 SharePoint Capacity Planning Tool 정식 버전이 릴리즈 되었습니다; [다운로드]
본 Tool에 대한 보다 자세한 내용은 이전 블로그 포스트와 다음을 참고해 주십시오.
The SharePoint Capacity Planning Tool is a set of free models of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS) and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS). The two models use the analysis and simulation features of System Center Capacity Planner 2007 (SCCP) to help you explore suitable IT infrastructure options for your SharePoint deployment, based on the SharePoint usage requirements for your organization that you provide to the tool. It can give you a head start on planning your SharePoint topology by producing a first approximation of the topology your organization needs. Architects, systems integrators, and deployment engineers will find it to be a valuable starting point for further refinements of the topology.
- Simple installation and setup
- Built-in knowledge of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Built-in knowledge of Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Recommended topology in a Graphical User Interface
- Export topology to Visio and server configuration to Excel
- What if hardware scenarios