Just a quick note to let you know that we published a new hotfix that includes a couple new features and some fixes for existing issues in the Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager Self-Service Portal.
New features that are included
- Nested enumeration lists are now supported in the request offering forms.
- The Self-Service Portal now lets you share and access different objects in the portal by using direct URLs.
Issues that are fixed
- The Affected user and Created by user fields are incorrectly set to the service account.
- The query type form element isn't working for the Incident and User classes.
- Request offering forms are failing to load if a Query type form element is part of the form.
- The username token isn't passing values to the mapped field.
- Canceling a request form doesn't work.
- Long strings of text overlap in the list in the middle pane.
- Related activities in My Requests always show the state as active.
- Filters inside My Requests and My Activities don't work for some languages.
- Announcement displays "Invalid Date" in the Expired Date column for some languages.
- Comments in the request use an incorrect class.
- Required (mandatory) restriction isn't working on the query type form element.
- Query form element allows for multiple selections even when it's configured for single-item selection.
- Scroll bar doesn't work on some reduced screen resolutions.
- A double scroll bar appears while you're browsing Help articles.
- Some areas of the portal aren't rendering in the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- My Activities displays 0 (zero) instead of removing the notification sticker when no activity is in progress.
- With SSL enabled, the browser regularly displays the message "Only secure content is displayed" together with a Show all content button while you're browsing the portal.
- Added by in the action logs displays domain\username instead of the display name of the user.
For all the details, including known issues, a download link and installation instructions, please see the following:
J.C. Hornbeck | Solution Asset PM | Microsoft GBS Management and Security Division
Main System Center blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/
Configuration Manager Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/configurationmgr/
Data Protection Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/
Orchestrator Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/orchestrator/
Operations Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/momteam/
Service Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/servicemanager
Virtual Machine Manager Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/scvmm
Microsoft Intune: http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoftintune/
WSUS Support Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/sus/
RMS blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/rms/
App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/appv/
MED-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/medv/
Server App-V Team blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/serverappv
Forefront Endpoint Protection blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/clientsecurity/
Forefront Identity Manager blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ms-identity-support/
Forefront TMG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/isablog/
Forefront UAG blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/edgeaccessblog/
Application Proxy blog: http://blogs.technet.com/b/applicationproxyblog/
SCSM 2012 R2