Thank you, we hit a record attendance on our February 17th call, 86 thank you for all attending. I started with a lean agenda, then once we got into the call, we filled the whole hour. For those of you who could not join the call, you can find the recording and PowerPoint here.
So what did you miss in person???
· Harsh Vardhan Verma presented UR5, and shared the new Exchange Connector 3.1 (7 new improvements)
· Chandra Bose shared the new Data warehouse troubleshooting capabilities in UR5
· Harsh then shared the recent Connect updates, where the top 5 included
· Adding SMLets to Service Manager
· Data collision exception/item has been changed by another process
· Move Service Requests Lists into an unsealed Management Pack
· Feature Request: Import/Export of Knowledge Articles
Please use Connect to provide your recommendations/bugs for Service Manager. Connect is the only way for the Product Group can track and where you can influence the priority of what gets addressed. If you are not already a Member, please
1. Register for Connect, you will need a Microsoft Account
2. Join the Windows Server System Center Public Connect
3. Vote up or down the existing reported issues at
Our next call will be on March 17th 9am PST on St. Patrick’s Day, we will ensure the call will contain some festive elements and as always great connections with the Product Group. Thanks for your participation and support on these calls, and if you have any feedback, comments or kudos, please leave your comments below