The Microsoft Solution Accelerators team is pleased to announce that the Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator is now available for download!
· Download Application Approval Workflow
Application Approval Workflow (AAW) takes an application request submitted through the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Application Catalog and transforms it into a System Center 2012 – Service Manager service request, allowing flexible approval lists and activities.
· Synchronize Configuration Manager applications data into the Service Manager database.
· Monitor and transport Configuration Manager Application Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager and open a service request.
· Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager for handling.
· Allow administrators to define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups.
· Track application approval service requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager.
AAW extends your application approval process. End users can easily request applications on-demand directly through the Configuration Manager Application Catalog or via redirection from the Service Manager Self-Service Portal. Application requests requiring approval are routed to Service Manager where custom approver lists and activities can be configured based on user and application properties.