It supersedes SP1 Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) and contains a superset of the fixes that are provided in SP1 CU2. It can be applied to SP1 CU2 or directly to a Service Manager 2010 SP1 installation.
This update contains a set of bug fixes to the Service Manager 2010 SP1 release. It should be applied to all Service Manager 2010 SP1 server installations and to any Authoring Tool installations. There are three executable files available:
- SCSM2010SP1_CU_KB2588492_i386_7.0.6555.128_EN.exe or
These executables contain the cumulative update package and should be applied to all Service Manager server installations.
This executable contains the updated management packs and should be applied to any local Authoring Tool installations to make them compatible with the server.
Please see KB2588492 for additional detail and installation instructions.
Included in this update are fixes for the following issues:
- MP Import: When a data type is a decimal sometimes the decimal becomes an integer
- Corruption of the Type ManagementEntity table when importing a type extension
- Updates to properties are not brought forward to DW if updates to the instances happens in the same transaction or right before deleting the instance
- AD Connector not bringing in new updates
- When creating a new CR using the new CR form, clicking the Apply button sometimes creates a duplicate record
- Console intermittently freezes when updating/creating incident and clicking apply
- HealthService fails to stop at the end of SP1 DW patch if previous start action takes too long
- When launching the SCSM console on client machines and server the Reporting Wunderbar doesn’t appear
- High CPU in monitoringhost.exe when creating or updating an incident that triggers a notification workflow
Download it here: