We released SCSM 2010 SP1 Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) earlier this week.
This cumulative update is a rollup of fixes for System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1. It supersedes SP1 Cumulative Update 1 (CU1) and contains a superset of the fixes that are provided in SP1 CU1. It can be applied to SP1 CU1 or directly to a Service Manager 2010 SP1 installation.
This update contains a set of bug fixes to the Service Manager 2010 SP1 release. It should be applied to all Service Manager 2010 SP1 server installations and to any Authoring Tool installations. There are two executable files available:
This executable contains the cumulative update package and should be applied to all Service Manager server installations.
This executable contains the updated management packs and should be applied to any local Authoring Tool installations to make them compatible with the server.
Please see KB2542118 for additional detail and installation instructions.
Included in this update are fixes for the following issues:
- Exception when navigating views in the UI
- Console stability fix while switching between views
- Knowledge search performance enhancement – major performance improvement
- Console performance improvement
- Enhancements to grooming
- Bug fix in notifications infrastructure that would cause duplicate notifications/workflows in some cases after applying SP1 CU1
- Added ability to see affected incidents in portal in some cases where that was not working
- Active Directory Connector enhancement
- Extending a large-volume class causes the Service Manager console to stop responding indefinitely (CU1)
- Adding a 25th child item on a list results in an error (CU1)
- Fact tables that are based on relationships with properties lose data after the relationship is deleted (CU1)
You can download it from here: