The Microsoft Solution Accelerator and the System Center teams are pleased to announce the availability of the Microsoft IT GRC Process Management Pack SP1 for System Center Service Manager.
This SP1 update takes advantage of the improved functionality of Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1, which provides an integrated platform for automating and adapting an organization’s IT service management best practices.
SP1 updates to the IT GRC Process Management Pack will enable organizations to:
- Provide timely, insightful views into the health and status of IT governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) programs through dashboard view reports
- Dynamically identify your IT GRC program assets through business services or user-defined queries
- Create a customized IT GRC solution that efficiently translates complex regulations and standards into authoritative control objectives and activities that apply to your organization
Download the SP1 release of the IT GRC Process Management Pack from the Microsoft Download Center. First time installation and upgrades are supported during software setup.
For a complete end-to-end solution, the IT GRC Process Management Pack should be used in combination with System Center Service Manager 2010 SP1 and the IT Compliance Management Series. To learn more, please visit the System Center site.
- System Center Service Manager provides a customizable and extensible platform that enables customers and partners to implement additional GRC capabilities.
- The IT GRC Process Management Pack for System Center Service Manager provides end-to-end compliance management and automation for desktop and datacenter computers.
- The IT Compliance Management Series helps IT pros configure Microsoft products and continuously monitor their compliance to address specific IT GRC requirements.