We have addressed all the bug reports and feature requests that were reported on the SMLets CodePlex site and compiled a new beta 2 of SMLets with SP1 of SCSM.
Some of the more significant improvements are:
- Added support for a –SupportGroup parameter on the Get-, Set-SCSMIncident classes
- Added an Alias for all cmdlets so you can always use ___-SCSM____ instead of having to worry about which ones were ____-SC___ and which ones were ____-SCSM_____
- Added a new cmdlet – Set-SCSMRunAsAccount which can be used to set the credentials for a Run As Account
- Added a new generic cmldet for applying templates – Set-SCSMTemplate
- Added logic to each of the parameters that use enums so that you can use either the GUID, the ID, or the display name of the enum
A full listing of all the bug fixes and other checkins can be found on the project site.
Thanks to Jim Truher, PM on the SCSM team for doing most of this work!
Please continue to post issues and feature requests on the CodePlex site so we can continue to improve the project. Any developers that would like to contribute can post their interest on the CodePlex site.