We've just released our first update to Windows Admin Center since GA (General Availability) two months ago. This release is available through the Windows Insider program as a preview version. See the official announcement on the Windows Insider blog for details on the GA vs Preview version options and all the new functionality including the top customer request, View PowerShell Script feature!
- View/copy the PowerShell scripts that Windows Admin Center is using under the hood. (Our top user request!)
- Manage Windows Server 2008 R2 connections with a limited set of tools (another big customer request)
- New tools to manage your Software Defined Network (SDN) in Hyper-Converged Cluster Manager
- New Scheduled Tasks tool (in preview; see below for known issues)
- Other new features include an update notification dialog, multiple extension feeds, and a new option to redirect web traffic from port 80. See below for details.
- Improvements to some existing features: gateway settings page, notifications, connection tag editing experience, and extension management experience