We had some great conversations with many of you at the Microsoft Ignite 2016 conference. Thank you very much for the questions and input! It was so valuable to validate where we’re on the right track, and where we need to invest going forward.
Whether you were at Ignite or not, here are a couple of videos for reference:
- If you only have 5 minutes, watch this one. It was shown in the background at our booth in the Expo hall.
- Full length presentation: value prop, scenarios and capabilities, security, architecture, demos
- Don’t miss the quick-start deployment walk-through at the 29:30 mark
Based on the frequently asked questions we received at Ignite, we’re planning a series of future blog posts to cover some of these topics in more detail:
- Gateway Group Policy settings
- Gateway requirements and how to set up high-availability
- Bulk creation of SMT connections using an ARM template
- Programmatic creation and deletion of SMT connections for short-lived VMs
- REST APIs and PowerShell capabilities
- Multi-user access options, including Azure RBAC
- Dashboard customization
If there are additional blog topics you’d like to see, please let us know in the comments below. Otherwise, stay tuned! And in the meantime, if you have feedback on the SMT functionality itself, please submit your ideas and suggestions on our UserVoice forum. Thanks!