It’s an amazing time for developers. The number of platform choices they have is outstanding. From smartphones to slates, to big iron in the data center, Visual Studio has your creative needs covered.
Today we officially launch the development environment, Visual Studio 2012. You can head over to the launch site and listen to some of our key executives talk about the product and support for the terrific applications we know you’ll develop.
Here are some other key blog posts and resources to review. This list of resources will be updated throughout the morning as the various teams publish information on the product and blog sites.
- S. Somasegar’s blog post “Visual Studio and .NET 4.5 Launch”
- Jason Zander’s blog post “Tune in to the Visual Studio 2012 Launch”
- Visual Studio Team blog post “Visual Studio Express 2012 for Windows Desktop is Here”
- Brian Harry’s blog post “Visual Studio Update this Fall“
- Visual Studio F# Team blog post “Announcing F# Tools for Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web!“
- MSDN site at http://msdn.com
- Microsoft site at http://microsoft.com/visualstudio
- Visual Studio 2012 90-day Free Trials