The party will be on Thursday, August 7, 2014, at Hakkasan, located in the MGM – just diagonally across the street from Mandalay Bay, where the Black Hat conference is being held this year.
1. Stop by Black Hat booth 111 on Wed or Thu and pick up a Microsoft Party challenge coin
2. Bring the coin to Hakkasan to gain entry between 9:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. on Thursday
Continue reading for all the details.
We have updated our format a bit this year to incorporate feedback and make the party better than ever:
- Early and VIP entry. We will have early entry to the club for our guests starting at 9:30PM and will continue to have a VIP entrance to allow you to go to the front of the line once the club opens to the public at 10PM, which brings me to the next point.
- Integrated with the public. What good is being a VIP unless you get to bypass the huge normal lines waiting to get into the club? Once inside, you can mingle, dance and enjoy the ambiance of one of the top nightlife destinations in Las Vegas!
- The party never stops. Well, actually it does, but it doesn’t have to stop for you. When the Microsoft portion of the evening ends at 12:30 a.m., all of our guests can stay and keep the party going until the wee hours of the morning.
One thing that has not changed is that you can not simply show up at the club and get it – you need to stop by the Microsoft booth 111 at Black Hat and pick up a Microsoft Black Hat 2014 challenge coin. Supplies are limited and it is first come, first serve, so I advise you to visit the booth early! Bring the coin to Hakkasan on the night of the party to gain entry via our VIP entrance.
Best regards ~ Jeff (@securityjones)