September is already here and our first wave of TechNet Wiki articles were released with two new additions:
- Event Settings on Windows - Security Considerations – this article cover some core security settings related to Events on Windows system.
- Unable to Update Forefront TMG 2010 NIS Signature When Using WSUS – this article cover some settings on WSUS that can affect Forefront TMG.
While we are working to have more and more updates coming up to you we also would love to hear your feedback about our content. Today we would like to hear your feedback about our famous Threats and Countermeasures Guide, which was updated last April to cover Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7.
Today this guide cover the following areas:
Each area will cover Windows settings based on three pillars:
- Vulnerability - Explains how an attacker might exploit a feature or its configuration.
- Countermeasure - Explains how to implement the countermeasure.
- Potential impact - Explains the possible negative consequences of countermeasure implementation.
We want to hear from you about this content. Do you like it? Why do you like it or why you don’t like it? How can we improve it? What should be there and what shouldn’t? Feel free to add your comments (good or bad) in this post, or on the bottom of the Threats and Countermeasures page as shown below:
Your feedback is very important to us !